przygotowujemy rozpoczęcie projektu
OK Analytical Services s.r.o.
Id. No.: 073 59 080
with its registered office at Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1
registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 299767
Contact person: Vojtěch Mašek
Phone: +420 704 460 328
issues the following
When processing personal data, We comply with the Czech Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection and on amendment to certain laws, as amended (hereinafter the “Personal Data Protection Act”) and, effective as of 25 May 2018, by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “GDPR”).
2. Personal Data Controller
The personal data controller is: OK Sports Analytical Services s.r.o., Id. No.: 073 59 080, with its registered office at Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 299767.
3. Processing of Personal Data of Persons Under 18 Years
Only a person who has reached the age of 18 years may view our Website and order the services offered on the Website. No personal data of children under 18 years are thus processed.
4. Categories of Personal Data
We process the following personal data:
a. your name and surname;
b. address of residence;
c. date of birth;
d. current betting capital;
e. telephone number;
f. e-mail address.
Also, We obtain the following information as a result of your use of our services:
h. any other online identifiers.
5. Purpose and Legal Basis for Personal Data Processing
We process your personal data on the basis of an executed Service Contract. In certain cases, We process your data on the grounds of the protection of our legitimate interest or a statutory obligation.
We process your personal data especially for the following purposes:
performance of the Contract and management of Customer Accounts;
answering your queries and mutual communication;
sending of commercial communications.
If you have granted us consent to the sending of commercial communications, We process your contact details that you provided to us for the relevant purpose. You can always revoke your consent by e-mailing a request to terminate the sending of commercial communications to email@example.com, by which you will unsubscribe from the receipt of commercial communications.
6. Duration of Processing
We process your data throughout the period of use of our services (i.e. the duration of the contractual relationship between you and us and subsequently for a period appropriate with regard to the protection of our rights, exercise of claims arising from defective performance or liability for damage caused.
If We process the data based on your consent (especially the sending of commercial communications), the data will be processed for the period for which you granted such consent and for a maximum of 30 days after you have revoked your consent.
7. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Other persons (web hosting provider, programmers, and internal and external co-operators and employees) may have access to the personal data you have provided to us in certain cases. We carefully select such persons and ensure that your data are treated securely and confidentially.
8. Your Rights Following from Personal Data Processing
You have, in particular, the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- the right to revoke your consent to personal data processing;
- the right to rectify or supplement your personal data;
- the right to request restriction of processing;
- the right to object;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right to request data transfer;
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to erasure of personal data (the right to “be forgotten”) in certain cases; and
- other rights set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
We will explain you your rights below to ensure that you understand their contents.
Right to revoke your consent to personal data processing
If We process your personal data based on your consent (especially the sending of commercial communications), you have the right to revoke it at any time by e-mailing a request to terminate the sending of commercial communications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link at the end of every e-mail sent by us, by which you will unsubscribe from the receipt of commercial communications.
Right to rectify or supplement your personal data
You have the right to request that We rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to request restriction of processing
The right to restriction of processing constitutes our obligation not to conduct any personal data processing (other than saving the personal data for a particular period) in cases where:
- you have objected against their processing; or
- you deny their accuracy; or
- their processing is unlawful; or
- We no longer need them for the purposes of processing.
Right to object
You may object against the processing of your personal data in writing or electronically. As a result of this objection, We will no longer process your personal data unless We prove serious legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests or rights and freedoms.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time, namely the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Right to request data transfer
This is your right to obtain the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At your request, We are obliged to transfer these data to another personal data controller.
Right of access to personal data
The right of access to personal data means your right to obtain information from us on whether We process your personal data and, if this is the case, you have the right to obtain these data and, at the same time, the right to obtain the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned period for which the personal data will be stored;
- information on the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data, the right to object;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection).
- where the personal data are not obtained from you, any available information as to their source;
- the fact that automated decisions are made, including profiling.
Right to erasure
This means our obligation to destroy the personal data that We process about you if:
- the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you revoke your consent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data have to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
9. How can you contact us?
If you have any question concerning personal data protection or revocation of your consent to the further processing of your personal data, you can e-mail us to: email@example.com or contact us in writing at: Rybná 716/24, Staré Město, 110 00 Prague 1
OK Analytical Services s.r.o.